- Ralf Haberich on The limits of Web Analytics
- Choosing the right goals and KPIs for your brand | Euler Global Consulting on The difference between Goals and KPIs
- Aleksey Savkin on The difference between Goals and KPIs
- Andreas Franson on The next level of Conversion Optimization
- Malcolm Duckett on The next level of Conversion Optimization
Monthly Archives: May 2012
How much can you pay for your different marketing activities and still get a sufficient ROI, and which marketing channels are the most efficient? With Happy Socks increasingly focusing on the online sales channel, Internet Intelligence helps the company answering these question. … Continue reading
Last time 91% and this time 94% correct answers (66 out of 70). Aiming for 100% next time, which will be 18 months from now. Shouldn’t be impossible.